These are the terms and conditions that apply to all of our vacation rentals. Please read through them and let us know if you have any questions. We are happy to help.
Rental Period Begins at 2pm
The official check-in time is 2pm. We may be able to accommodate an earlier check-in, but we won’t know that until closer to your arrival date. Later check-ins are not a problem. However, check-ins between 9pm and 11pm, or before 8am incur a $15 US charge payable in cash at check-in to the greeter. You must first check to see if the apartment will be available outside of the normal check-in time.
If the previous guests are checking out on the day that you arrive, we will do our best to get the apartment ready for you before 2pm if it’s possible. We may be able to meet you at the apartment as early as 11am to drop off your luggage. Then we will let you know what time to return to the apartment for the check-in procedure.
If you would like to guarantee that the apartment is completely cleaned and ready for an early morning arrival, we suggest you reserve the apartment starting the day before your arrival.
Our cleaning lady cannot clean when guests are in the apartment. If you arrive early to drop off your luggage, you will need to head out so that she can finish getting the apartment ready for you.
Please Note: If you have not reserved the apartment starting the day before your arrival, please consider any agreed-upon check-in time prior to 2pm tentative and subject to last minute change.
Rental Period Ends at 11am
Our official check-out time is 11am. We can often accommodate late check-outs. Any check-out after 9pm or before 8am will incur an additional charge of $15 US payable to your greeter at check-in. Thank you.
If you would like to guarantee a check-out after 11am, we recommend you reserve the apartment for an additional day.
Renter’s Responsibility for Arrival Information
Your greeter will send you directions to the apartment from your port of entry. You will need to send your arrival details so that the two of you can organize a check-in time. The check-in time is a time-specific appointment. We don’t have a reception desk at the apartments so we go there to meet you at the indicated time.
If you are delayed (lost luggage, unusually long customs lines, etc.) you should call your greeter from the airport to indicate that you are on your way. We may have to ask you to meet us at another location if we are doing another check-in or check-out. Please don’t assume that we will be there if you are delayed. Call us.
Your agreed upon check-in time with your greeter is not a suggestion. It’s an appointment. Your greeter may not still be there if you arrive late. And if you arrive early, your greeter may not have arrived yet.
Your greeter’s responsibilities include:
- Meeting you at the apartment at the previously agreed upon time.
- Showing you around the apartment, explaining any appliances and technology.
- Explaining any notable apartment or building particularities.
- Troubleshooting by phone and/or email any issues during your stay.
- Arranging for necessary repairs or interventions.
Your greeter may be able to perform services that go beyond the scope of duties for a fee. Please ask her. We are happy to assist you in any way we can.
Included in Your Rental
Each apartment is a little different, but the following items are included for all San Telmo Loft rentals.
- Occupancy of the apartment for the specified time period.
- Bed linens and towels and at least one roll of toilet paper.
- Our guide to Buenos Aires with detailed recommendations and tips.
- Housecleaning (fresh towels and sheets) once a week for stays of two weeks or longer.
- WiFi, a telephone or cellular phone, two sets of keys, and a guide to public transportation.
If you have any questions about the house rules, ask us.
- There is NO smoking in the apartments.
- If you break something, let us know immediately. You may be charged for its replacement.
- If you lose the keys, you will be charged for their replacement.
- No loud noise after 10pm on weekdays and after midnight on weekends.
- No parties. If you are having a small gathering, remember to respect the quiet times.
- You are on vacation but your neighbors are not. Please keep your voices low when you’re coming in late. Others in the building are sleeping and its easy to forget that voices travel.